Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday . . . A day at the Children’s Museum

 

DSC00455

The see through elevator leads you to the most magical places.

DSC00477

My little Postal Employee’s!

 DSC00461 

And then we’re off to the moon.

DSC00471

There was face painting.

DSC00468  DSC00469 DSC00474

Along with dressing up.

  DSC00488DSC00494 

Finally the big “obligatory” picture in the big chair!

DSC00500 DSC00499 

A Special THANKS to Aunt Bridget who came along!

DSC00505

And one more of my new haircut….cause well now it’s really growing on me! :)

DSC00490

5 comments:

  1. looks like a real fun day! i hope this year i can make it to the childrens muesum during spring break but iam just not sure, iam NOT taking 6-7 kids with me! I AM NOT THAT CRAZY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a childrens museum close! it looks like so much fun! i love the dress up pictures!

    your hair looks great on you! i wish i could pull off the short look like that but it just doesn't go well with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun times! We went when Violet was 11 months old and it was too much for her then, but I think she'd love it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was there! It looks like you had a great day...and I'm telling ya, your hair is beyond fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what fun! Love the pics :) Looks like they all had so much fun.

    I left an easter basket for you on my blog

    ReplyDelete