Friday, March 19, 2010

The Diaper Sprayer Winner

Seems the girls caught whatever it was that I had the beginning of the week. MacKenzie was complaining of her tummy hurting last night before/after supper, and then spend part of the night throwing up. Kaitlynn seems to have diarrhea and is overly clingy, cranky and just plain whiny.

I have to admit our house was a complete mess earlier this week. With me being sick our house doesn’t get picked up like it should, laundry & dishes pile up. Which all means that I spend a whole day trying to get it all cleaned back up! I spent the majority of yesterday cleaning, and didn’t even get the winner posted of this giveaway. A few of you realized I never closed the comments and were able to sneak a few comments in there later on in the day. Usually I like to type up my reviews the day before I post, so I have the time to go back over them. Yesterday it didn’t happen.

Just to prove my point….here is the mess! I don’t have after pictures…maybe I’ll do that today, just know it’s spotless! YAY! I love a clean house, I even did a bit of spring cleaning and took the curtains down….they’re not washed yet, but oh well. There are plenty of loads of laundry to do today. The dishwasher is already running, today I’ll give it a break. It ran 3 times yesterday!!

 DSC00670 DSC00672 DSC00671 DSC00673

And just a cutesy shot of Kaitlynn, jumping on the couches of course. She knows I don’t like it, but she seems to be the one who is always doing it……and getting away with it! But I didn’t admit that.

DSC00674
So if you all can’t tell I’m sad to admit that we’re not going to be having a Favorite Fluff Friday Post today. With Kaitlynn being clingy as all get out, it’s not happening. Typing up this post has been a complete challenge. I’d better get the winner announced.

*******************************************
image

Since my comments quit numbering after 200, you’ll see it says 98. Yup that’s 298.

image

Andrea is a mommy to two little girls and a baby BOY on the way! Go on over to her blog, check her and the little's out!
*Andrea, you have 48 hours to get in touch with me or I’ll choose another winner.

5 comments:

  1. While I am VERY sad I didn't win, Andrea is awesome and I'm happy she did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo to the winner! i didn't enter because i don't know that we'd use it. plus i did just win. :0)

    i LOVE the messy house pictures. you're brave to post them. i'm not so sure i could...but my house has looked the same as that, if not worse!! :)

    praying your litte girlie feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats you lucky ducky! I am still wanting a diaper sprayer... add it to my long wish list.

    Hey! Those pics could be of my house! I commend you for posting them. I am too chicken. Maybe we should have a linky for the worst house? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I am SO psyched to win this!! (it's been on my looong wish list too! lol!)

    And I agree that you are brave for posting those pictures. hehe. That's what my livingroom looks like on a daily basis. And don't get me started on the girls room. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bathroomsprayers.com has the best selection of Diaper/Bidet Sprayers which are actually hand bidet sprayers meant to be used to clean yourself, not a diaper originally. Great way to save allot of money on toilet paper and help the environment. They even have some stainless steel models that come with a 5 year warranty = the best in the industry!

    ReplyDelete