Monday, March 15, 2010

Mommy & Me Monday

 
Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Welcome to a fun new Meme hosted by Krystyn. Where you’re encouraged to get back into the pictures with your kids. If you’re like me, you know how few pictures you have of just you and your kids. I try to get in at least one picture every time I pick up my camera, but it doesn’t usually make the “cut”.
 
 DSC00476
 
Here is one of Mommy & Kaitlynn this weekend at the Children’s Museum. It also showcases my new haircut. I wasn’t sure I liked it at first, but it’s growing on me now!

12 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! I like your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think your hair cut is cute. so is the little kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute haircut. And, what a cute kitty cat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love the new hair cut. i wish i could get my hair to do that. katlynn looks so cute as a kitty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whata sweet little kitty cat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really love your hair! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! Too bad your face isn't painted to match! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurray for getting out from behind that camera and into pics with your kids! I'm trying to do it every.single.day.
    No easy feat when you don't like most pics but I'm still doing it!
    http://gustgabprojectmeandyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your hair...very cute! I was just thinking how I need to have more pictures taken with my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the hair cut. and love the picture. and totally reminds me how i NEED a haircut. :0) praying you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for taking the time out to help me!!! What a wonderful woman you are I cannot waitto get started and you are helping to make that possible!!! Love the hair!!!!!

    ReplyDelete