Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ten on …um… Thursday

So I was a complete slacker on blogging this week. I figured taking a week off would give me lots of time to just blog about the good ole stuff that I have sitting here on my computer waiting to get blogged about. But instead I complained about my tooth and how I wasn’t up to doing much…..here we go!

1. Monday I had to work all day and so being in pain I decided to call the dentist again.

2. Tuesday brought a trip to the dentist where he confirmed that I had a partially dry socket. Thus the reason for all the pain still in my tooth. They packed it with medicated gauze and I now go back today! :(

3. I of course was feeling better after getting my tooth packed and after slacking all weekend I’ve got a house to clean! :( So that’s what I’ve been up to. Is it bad when your house is so bad it takes you DAYS just to clean one level. Then again I’m still exhausted so I get tired really easily!

4. Dahrran turns 7 this weekend. What are we getting him for his birthday? The latest greatest toy? Nope. We got him a …wait for it…wait for it… piece of ply wood! Yup, a 4x8’ sheet of ply wood! Now you have to know Dahrran. He’s a farm kid all the way. His room is full of tractors, barns and animals. With the carpet on his floor it makes it quite hard to get animals and fence to stand up on. Thus the ply wood. I’m in the process of sanding it and painting it green.

5. How do you hid a piece of ply wood that big…and get it painted?? Well you tell him it’s for a guy that Grandpa works for….cause you know this “guy” needs a set of wooden fence made as well for his “grandson” and so my dad is making it! RRRRRRRRIGHT!

6. Bet you can’t guess what my dad is getting Dahrran for his birthday! :)

7. Dahrran is having 3 friends over for a sleep over on Friday night. Would it be bad of me to send the girls to grandpa’s house for the night??? I’m thinking it would be best so the boys aren’t bothered, and well that way the girls don’t feel left out!

8. It’s almost noon, and I still have to take a shower. Oh, and be out the door in 25 minutes so we can get some lunch before my dentist appointment!

9. I’m super excited for tomorrow’s Favorite Fluff Friday!!!!!!!!

10. Okay I really have to get in the shower. I’ve slacked  cleaned way too long today and so I have to get moving!

1 comment:

  1. it's almost 230 and i have yet to take a shower. but have no where to be in a bit. :0) praying your tooth feels better soon soon soon. and love that your son is a farm kid. sounds just like shaun! he has boxes of tractors that are his and the kids can not under any circumstance ever play with them. lol.

    ReplyDelete