Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Thunks

image

I’m trying something new! You can learn more about it here!

1. Someone knocks on your door. You have not seen this person in years. You were once great friends. Who would you like it to be and why? I’d hope it was my BFF from HS. We haven’t talked since  a few months after our wedding, and she recently had a baby, and man I miss her!! I’d hope that we could still talk forever and things would be the same, but I’m sure they wouldn’t be.
2. What do you think would be a great song title that isn't one? Who do you want to record it? This one is hard! I’m totally not good at that. So sorry, I’ll leave you in the dark!
3. You are having a party. If I'm invited, what should I bring? Bring a friend, and well something tasty. Food is always good!
4. If your spouse or s/o cheated with a one night stand while away, would you really want to know? Most defiantly. I would hope that they were honest enough with themselves to believe we could work through it.  
5. How long does it take for a house guest to drive you bonkers? Depends on the guest! But usually a few days!
6. If you could pick a new color for the sky, what would you pick? Pink, or sun shiny yellow!
7. What did you think of the Olympics? What I watched, they were okay. But that wasn’t a lot!
8. Could TT have thought of a lamer blogger that me to guest host? Considering I don’t “know” you….I don’t think you’re lame! Well unless you’re like 50 and still live at home with your mommy, and have no intention of EVER moving out. Then yup, you’re lame!
9. What's the stupidest lie that someone really thought you'd believe? Oh, the kids tell me lots of little things they think I’ll always believe, sometimes it’s fun just to hear them think!
10. What was the best day you had in high school? Tell us about it. Hum….lots of fun times back in the day!
11. Name something that you have in your home that you are sure most people don't. Well it’s not in my home, but it’s in my garage…Semen…bull semen, in tanks of Liquid Nitrogen.
12. Why haven't you at least tried to play The Dating Profile Meme? Sorry but that looks weird!
13. Do you think homophobia is a choice? Yup!

2 comments:

  1. Semen!!! Wow, I'm sure most people dont have that in there house or garage!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a winner!! I bet you'd have one hell of a time finding another person with semen in a tank. Well, unless they are really weird.

    ReplyDelete