Monday, February 2, 2009

Bottled Water for Sale

So where did you think I was standing the other day when I took the picture? A pretty stream, a pond or maybe you know my drive way!? So what if we've got a pond for a driveway.

DSC04515

We've lived here for almost 4 years now, and for almost 4 years now I've had a love hate relationship with our front drive. We've had plans each and every year to backfill it, and put white rock on top. Every year we've had a reason not to do it, and this year I'm sure it will be because it's for sale again.

DSC04509

It happens when it rains, when the snow melts, whenever we get precipitation, the puddle is there. And usually it takes it a while to go away.

DSC04518

And then there is this, which isn't my driveway at all, it's my sidewalk. Which now looks more like a river. I love that it's warming up, but when it freezes at night this is like a little skating rink!

DSC04517

When I asked Joel what we should do with all that water, he came up with the idea of bottling it up, and selling it. So here ya go, freshly melted, ice cold bottled water for the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment