Monday, February 9, 2009

Question for you my readers!!!

I need all you lurkers out there to come over and help me out! I know I just changed up my layout, and background, but I want to change it again. I'm thinking I need something pretty permanent, and I want to do that soon.

Here's where I want your opinion. I like the three column templates, but I like the picture size of the 2 column template! What would you like to see??

PLEASE Everyone comment and let me know which you prefer. I'm keeping comments open until tomorrow morning when I'll get pictures and such posted. Today it's not happening. I don't know what I did on our minication, but I'm in some serious pain, back, neck, head you name it!!!

6 comments:

  1. I hope feel better soon!

    I like the 3 row template sometimes...some blogs can look pretty crammed with all their information, sometimes hard to focus. And I like bigger pictures. Hope you get lots of feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 3 columns for when you have more sidebar info to post. I have so many links to other sites that I finally put them at the bottom. It's not really fair to them as most folks don't go that far down. The smaller pictures is an issue. My DD says there is a way to enlarge your pictures. The ones that you take with a vertical view. If I get a chance I am going to go for a 3 column....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a usual reader...i just happened upon your blog right now...but I have a 3 column layout and I really like it! :) Best of luck with your decision...remember...it's your web journal...so make it how you like it!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can have the 3 columns and still have large pictures... I see that your pictures are 500 wide, and if you go to my blog you will see that I can fit a 470 wide picture which is perfect.... I also have my business blog, and the Cloth Diaper Whisperer's blog with 470 wide...

    So, my answer is, get a 3 column blog AND keep the pictures big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newbie reader. I was blog hoppin as I call it! I LOVE the photos of your town. What a great idea ...I may have to save that idea for a sunny day outside and a rainy brain day for blogging! I personally like this wide 2 column. Yet, I like 3 columns too. Depends if you feel you NEED the 3 columns to add info down each side. Happy blogging makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like less columns and big photos. Some sites with all the ads and stuff are just too hard to look at.

    ReplyDelete