Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Piggie Tails

Kaitlynn's hair is finally long enough to put into piggie tails. It's been long enough for a while, but I haven't had any little pony's to put it in. Thankfully she, for the most part, leaves them alone. You put a bow clip in her hair and she'll leave it alone. I think it's from all the time in the helmet that it doesn't bother her anymore.


DSC04622

Helmet? But where is it, you ask? I thought you would. We're DONE, DONE I tell you! I officially decided that it was time. We were starting to have some strange bruising on her forehead and so I decided it was time to be done. She loves pretties in her hair...if you can get them in!

DSC04636
And here is just one of the three holigans! It's so hard to get a picture of the three of them. Especially on where they're all smiling. Usually the first few pictures Dahrran is smiling, but the girls aren't. By the time I get the girls to smile, Dahrran gives me this! So I take it for what it is!
DSC04632

3 comments:

  1. My Emily had very thin (has) like Kaitlynn when she was little and it was so hard to do anything with. She looks absolutly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun... Email me this picture along with one of the first ones where he is smiling to see if I can switch the faces... That is what I have to do with mostly all my phots as it is IMPOSSIBLE the get the three of them looking cute in the same shot!!

    ReplyDelete