Monday, February 2, 2009

The Super Bowl

Any wife who has a husband in the house knows what lastnight was. You know that even if your husbands "team" wasn't in the Super Bowl, he'd be watching it. Or maybe you're the sporty one in your household, maybe you were the one who was jumping and screaming towards the end of the game. Yes, maybe YOU, but not ME!


You see I knew my husband would be watching the game, just like tons of men out there. So I knew I'd just make something I've been dying to make, but was waiting for the right time.


Spinach Artichoke Dip in Bread Bowls
(Okay so the I added Spinach!)

DSC04544


Yummy, fill bowls, and bake! Then ENJOY!!!


DSC04548

Oh, yeah and Congrats to the Steelers on winning the Super Bowl...not that I saw it, I was too busy blogging lastnight!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, that looks so good! And I wanted Arizona to win.

    ReplyDelete