Thursday, February 12, 2009

Review it Thursdays


Have you heard about Scentsy? Scentsy is a wickless candle company with over 80 different scents to choose from. Not only do they carry wickless candles they also carry room fragrance sprays, and car candles.
Read the Scentsy Story!
"Scentsy “Makes Perfect Scents”. We are pioneering the move away from the smoky, sooty candles of today to safe, healthy, fun and creative ways to bring the scents that make us happy into our lives. We offer over 80 high quality fragrances delivered in a variety of ways. Our flagship product is the Authentic Scentsy Bar, an impressively fragrant wickless candle bar that is warmed in a warmer rather than burned with a flame."
I came across Scentsy through Andrea at Moody Mama Says (formerly Life's a Hoot) who recently became a consultant. Andrea sent me out the Exotic Vanilla Car Candle to try. I've had it in my car for about two weeks now, and I LOVE IT. Every time I open my doors it's as if I've cleaned out my car. There is a burst of clean fresh scent everytime we go someplace.
Scentsy candles are great for all Mom's. Scentsy warmers use a 35watt light bulb, and there are styles for everyone. They even have nightlight plug ins! With over 80 scents you're bound to find something for your sniffer.
*****WIN*****
Andrea wants you to have a car candle as well. Head on over to Andrea's Scentsy site, browse through the catalog, then come back and tell me what is your FAVORITE thing is and what'd you love to try.
For extra entries:
*Buy something from Andrea and earn 10! extra entries
*Blog about this and earn 5 extra entries
*Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway
Contest ends Febuary 18 with winner announced next "Review it Thursday."

3 comments:

  1. oh the warmer that uses the light bulb i LOVE! the lilacs and violets would be a great thing to be smelling in the winter. yummm. i will be posting a blog about your giveaway tonight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Malta warmer! I love candle smells of all types, so I could go wild with the different scents they offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the warmer that does not plug in. any scent would be wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete