Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sorry

I'm sorry to all of you who have come here the last week and have seen an error message. No I didn't go anywhere, and I'm still here. I just have had my blog shut off. It's been a mess. I was hoping I could come back on and the change would be awesome. There would be a whole new layout, background, header, and EVERYTHING. Well....it didn't exactly happen. Parts are done and others are waiting on a great blogging friend and her husband who are helping me out!

If you come back over the next few days and there are things that don't look right. Just keep comming back. Maybe by the end of the week I'll have a permanat (or semi cause I like to change things up) background. It's going to be a Mess around here, and I hope you'll join me Among the Mess!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda! Forgot to give you name of place where I got the crochet hat pattern - from Etsy and the lady's store is called Lullabye Lane. Might have misspelled it but she has cool patterns. Had to tweak some of the instructions as she made slight mistakes with some of the stitch abbrev but if you're an experienced crocheter, you'll be able to figure it out. Hope all is well..

    ReplyDelete