Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pictures from our Minication!

I planned on getting these up when we got back, but of course I've been busy! So being busy means I've had my camera with me quite often. Which means TONS of pictures, and TONS of posts comming up! :) But First.
Dahrran and MacKenzie summing up the water slides for little kiddos...which were slick as all get out, and only Dahrran would go down them.
DSC04577
Kaitlynn and daddy hanging out in the small water slide pool.

DSC04603

Dahrran was having a great time, and he's usually not our fish.
DSC04589
MacKenzie is usually our fish, and unfortunatly she wasn't having the greatest time. Because you see I forgot to bring her life jacket...and last time we didn't have her life jacket she about drowned in the Hot Tub...and she still remembers it. So not so much swimming for her unles she had a tight grip on Joel or myself. She loved to put her feed in the Hot Tub this time.

DSC04594
Kaitlynn had a great time, and was enjoying walking away from us. Unfortunatly she doesn't have the best sea legs yet and so she would slip easily. We've agreed she'll be getting a life jacket as well come this summer. She seems to be a fish like her sister.
DSC04579
All in all it was a wonderful weekend, and I'm glad we took the time to make memories with the kids! We'll be doing it again.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Where did you go? I have to keep local mini-vacations on file with a low budget in mind...

    ReplyDelete