Thursday, February 26, 2009

Making Cookies

Valentines day is a day to spend with your sweetheart. Usually husbands buy flowers and wives buy cards, which is usually followed up by a nice dinner kid free. Honestly this year I didn't care if we went out for dinner, I didn't even care if Joel brought home flowers. I wanted to spend the day with the kids making cookies, or frosting them.

I know I'm behind on the times. With the blog makeover going on, and me messing things up for about a week, I am behind! Look forward to a bunch of catch up posts. I also left out "Review it Thursday" this week, but am in hopes of an AWESOME review this next week. I've found some new Cloth Diapers that I am head over heels in LOVE with, and plan on showcasing them soon!

On to the pictures! :) I baked 50 cookies on Friday evening, and the kids and I frosted them Sat. afternoon. We had a great time and I let the kid each have their own plate of frosting! I'll let the pictures tell the rest! Have a great Friday!

DSC04691

DSC04696

DSC04697

DSC04698

DSC04699

DSC04704

DSC04708
No cookies were harmed in the last picture. Jackson just wanted to get some for himself!

1 comment: