Monday, March 9, 2009

Cleaning Poem

My mom sent me this today, and it's so how I feel lately! So when I take pictures and you focus on the background instead of my children, I promise I will forgive you! It's not your fault my house is such a mess, but I can blame your writing! I get caught up on my blog reading when I should be cleaning!!


Cleaning Poem

I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.

He asked if I'd been 'computer-ing',
And I had to answer 'yes.'

He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.

And so I started cleaning up
...The smudges off my mouse.

I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick
...I was just admiring my work.
I didn't mean to 'click.'

But click, I did, and oops I found
A real absorbing site.

That I got SO way into it.
I was into it all night.

Nothing's changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny.

I guess my house will stay a mess
...While I sit here on my hiney.

********************************************************************
I've been Published. I was asked to guest write for the Cloth Diaper Whisperer!!!! I was ecstatic, and promised not to tell, but now that it's official, I can tell you!!!!!!! Go on over check it out, and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Lol, Amanda! This is soooo me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the poem!!!!! I just posted it to hubby's facebook. I can't wait for him to log on and read it! LOL

    ReplyDelete