Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Help me decide!

Testing new picture size, and layout size. Let me know which you prefer! I'm working on a new layout myself. The gal who was going to help me, decided it my layout at the time wasn't easy for her to work with, so I've decided I'm going to do it myself. I'll be making a new header, and leaving the background white or a lighter color to go with the header.

I WANT YOUR OPINION!!!!

Please let me know which size you like best. I like the long layout, but it's my photos that are the problem! Let me know which one you like best! Thanks!
****ETA**** Thanks for your opinions!!! :) I had to take the pictures off, because I was tired of looking at my huge head! LOL! Thanks again!

7 comments:

  1. I've been wondering how to make photos bigger! I have to change my layout as it is narrow. I like bigger photos so I can see them. I frequent a few blogs who have tiny photos and I hate it. On-the-other-hand that is really huge. Is there an in-between size? I'm thinking if you post a lot of photos it may take too long to load (I have slow internet). In the end I prefer bigger if there is no inbetween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the longer/bigger pics but maybe make your page a bit smaller so it fits on the screen without having to scroll over. Just my opinion :)

    Thanks for visiting! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogger def...no need to scroll!!

    Oops sorry...forgot to mention.... I'm stopping by from the UMP 2009 party.

    Am new to the blogging scene so hope it all falls into place soon :> Do come over to visit/subscribe/ follow my blog at http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    Stopping in from the blog party!

    I too am a sucker for the bigger pictures, but I would recommend reducing the size just slightly of the bigger picture. I have found that when you edit the picture size in blogger, it takes the pages a lot longer to load.

    Cute pictures!

    Have a great weekend!

    -Valerie
    jasonvalerieand3crazykids.blogspot.com
    momslivingfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Either one... Nice to meet you... Sweet picture too!

    Blessings,

    Beelieve You Can!
    Psalm 18:29

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the second one as far as size but both looks great! Maybe something in between?

    ReplyDelete
  7. blogger size is my choice

    ReplyDelete