Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Birthday Boy

My baby turned 6 on Sat. March 7th, at 7:50pm....but we let him celebrate all day long. Last year, when one of his preschool classmates had a big party, he asked for one as well. We decided against it last year but promised one this year. The end of February jumped up upon me and I'd kind of forgotten about it. Easy enough Dahrran agreed on a Bowling Party. We invited all the boys in his class and we had a great turn out!

DSC04998

Although Dahrran got the lowest score, he had a great time!
DSC05000

You see the awesome Nancy standing there in the background? Well her and another kiddo's mom stayed, helped out and chatted!
DSC04989
Something big musta happened!
DSC05002

Then there was cake! Our lovely neighbor Amy made Dahrran's birthday cake. I asked her to just leave it blank and I would put some tractors on it. Because after all that's what Dahrran wanted!
DSC05041

DSC05045

DSC05047

Happy Birthday baby boy!

2 comments:

  1. That cake is toooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Stopping by to say hi and that you have a beautiful blog site. I got off to a late start with the UBP 2009. Hope you don't mind me partying after hours!LOL

    Terrific Cake!

    Jennifer
    First Birthday Party Invitations

    ReplyDelete