Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ugh

There are times when I love having a Laptop, and there are times when I wish we just had a desktop PC instead!

Top reasons why I love my laptop:
1. I'm sitting on the couch as I type this now, while my kiddos are watching cartoons and playing around me. Which means I'm not in the basement in the cold!
2. We can take it whenever we go on trips, and I can work on what ever I was working on before.
3. Wireless Internet...need I say more. OH and now since we have a wireless printer...no more typing is required.

Reason why I'm upset with it, and hate it!
1. Plug it in....battery usually dead when I need it....OH yeah, and did I tell you the cord somehow looks like it's been chewed on. SO you have to have it a certian way or else it won't charge...and now it's sparking? Which means it's not safe to be using at this point. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that a new cord cost $80 bucks for a CHEAP one!!

Thank goodness for Ebay. I bought a cord for $8.00, but it won't be here until at least Monday...and our computer has pretty much been on a dying streak since Thursday!

No more from me until our cord comes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment