Monday, March 9, 2009

Not me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I'm not being lazy today and just using MckMama's tag line from her blog to introduce today!

This week I did not forget to post a birthday post to my sweet little baby, aka Dahrran, and he did not just turn 6. I just had him last week! I also did not just call him a baby, because MOM I'm NOT a BABY!

While getting ready for Dahrran's birthday party on Sat. I did not get the least bit upset with my husband when I'd asked him to have everyone ready when I got home ... from a big announcement ... and when I got home he was standing on the porch in his coat and no shoes. Kaitlynn did not meet me at the door in nothing but pants, because her daddy did exactly what I'd asked him.

I did not start typing this blog post from the bathtub. I then did not get a phone call I had to take and quickly dry off, head down stairs in a towel, and proceed to talk on the phone. I then did not go get a night gown out of my drawer, drain the water and proceed to type the rest of it. And I most certainly finished my bath because it would've been a waste of water if I hadn't!

I also am not ending this post because I now need to go take a shower...and hope the phone doesn't ring!

2 comments:

  1. You have time to take a bath?! No fair. These guys won't leave me alone long enough to do that, and the stress from them knocking at the door is more than I can take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great not me monday. and a happy birthday to Dahrran the big 6 years old

    ReplyDelete