Monday, March 2, 2009

Not me Monday

I haven't done one of these in a while, but if you've been here for very long or followed MckMama then you know what's going on! If you're not familiar with Not me Mondays you should check it out!!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week in attempt to clean my dinning room, and get in gear to clean the house, I did not use my broom to sweep everything to one side of the room. I also do not still have the pile of crap on one side of the dinning room. Really I was supposed to pick it up.

When we the snow came this week and rushed our leaving time for a special little girl's baptisim I did not hand wash my jeans, throw them in the dryer and pray they got dry in time. When SIL showed up to ride with us in her black dress pants, I then did not proceed to wear my black yoga pants instead because she was wearing black pants. I did not wear said yoga pants with a dress top and tennis shoes...NOT ME!

I most certianly not threatened to put MacKenzie back in diapers after a long hard few weeks of mysterious accidents. I then did not wonder to myself if they would fit her, and then not put one on her just to make sure. I mean the girl has been potty trained for 15 months now!

I'm also not currently watching Discovery Kids as I type this. It's not like Trading Spaces: Boys vs Girls is better than Trading Spaces!

I don't have much this week, although I'm sure I did not just totally forget a bunch and probably should not save as a draft all week, because really why would I do that. I never ever ever schedule blogs to post when I'm not here!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that you wore the yoga pants! Seriously, girl, that is something I would do too.

    My Mackenzie had a few teeny tiny accidents last week too! Maybe it's the weather? Cabin fever? Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I wore wet bluejeans to an openhouse the other night, yuk.

    We got the winter storm as well, but only about 2 inches, barely enough to enjoy sleding down the drive way.

    Your blog is cute, see you around Mckmama's.

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete