Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

DSC05173

DSC05169
Kaitlynn LOVES.LOVES.LOVES. her some good ole' stocking caps. She can usually be found walking around the house with someone's stocking cap on. She doesn't care that I've tried to, for the most part, put them away for the year. On this day she was walking around with her cap, baby, and a book!
Then there are these pics of her and I. She's such a cute little girl when it's just her and I. You can ask her where her head or any other body part is, and she will stare at you blankly...unless it's her and I only in a room. When she has one on one time she can point and wiggle and "tell" me where any body part is.
On this particular night I thought I'd get a few pics....and didn't realize my hair looked like ... well ya know. When you work all day you get pretty in the morning, and I'm not the type to half way through the day go gussy up again.

DSC05075

DSC05076
And just a little update on Kaitlynn. We ended having another rough night last night with her nor Joel and I sleeping much. We took her in to see our doctor's PA today, and it was confirmed that she indeed had an ear infection. Thus explains the fever. I talked with her also about her breathing, coughing and, sometimes, wheezing. She said that it could possibly be RSV, but since she's not wheezing all the time we're just going to try the stuff she prescribed and go from there. She said that if her wheezing got worse then to bring her in and we go about breathing treatments and such.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep her in your prayers that it doesn't turn into RSV!

1 comment:

  1. What a bunch of great photos of the two of you. Glad Kaitlynn has some medicine that will hopefully make her feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete