Friday, April 17, 2009

Bits of Randomness

Well I've finally caught up reading blogs, email, and such. You see something happened to our computer the other day, and I haven't been able to get on the internet ever since. I was able to receive email but, that was about it!

There are a lot of things on my mind, so I'm just going to blog them and get it out instead of making a few posts. This is faster!
**********
Yesterday was MacKenzie's birthday. My baby turned 4! Can't believe it still! We started off the day by heading out to preschool. She asked if I could stay, and so I did. It was a great time, there even was a play put on by York College. Very cute!!

We then headed to big grand Wal-Mart to do our shopping for the week. I wish we had better places to shop, but unless I wanted to drive over an hour one way, it's just not happening. The girls did good for the most part. MacKenzie was even able to spend some of her birthday money. (thanks grandma schoen) I let her decide what she wanted for lunch, and easily enough she picked lunchables! (worked for me)

The evening was spent with Great Grandparents, Grandparents, Aunts and even an Uncle. We had cake, ice cream and hot dogs for supper. I've got pictures to post and it will be another post, but for today by my baby is 4.
**********
I got a call on my cell phone from our real estate agent. To be honest I wasn't worried too much about her call, considering I'd called her two days before and she was just now getting back to me. We were supposed to have an open house this Sunday, but I still hadn't heard anything from her. When she did finally call me yesterday,(and left me a voice mail) she informed me that our open house was set for May 3rd instead. UGH!

Deciding I knew what day it was now, I would call her back in a few days. Lo and behold, she called me back later in the afternoon. She wanted to know if she could show the house on Monday.....UM YES!!!!

Needless to say we are super excited, because this will be the FIRST showing we've had since we put our house on the market October 11, 2008!!!!! I was starting to loose faith in her. A cleaning I will do!
********
It's finally getting nice outside, which means I'm in the mood to plant a garden. With having the house on the market it's made it hard to decide. We've got a good start on the garden in our dining room. The corn plants are about 4 inches tall already and are needing to be planted outdoors. Maybe we'll go ahead and transplant them to the garden!
********
We're on day 4 of NO BINKIES, with Kaitlynn. It's going really well. I don't know what prompted me to do it, but I just kind of went cold turkey one day. She still has her chewies, which look like pacifiers but don't have a nub to suck on, instead you chew. And of course she'll find one stashed here or there. But she is not taking them at nap or bed. We fight her a little more now than we did before, including a few times of crawling out of the play pen at nap time. She's doing good!
*********
Busy busy weekend ahead, so if I'm not back on I'm sorry! I have an account full of pictures waiting to be blogged!!!! Hopefully I can get back in the grove! Happy Weekending!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, lots of fun stuff happening! Happy Birthday to MacKenzie!! And congrats on the house showing, I hope it goes well for you!!! Also, I'm a little jealous of your garden...I am sooo behind with mine. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete