Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

Well today is the day to fool the ones you love. I've thought long and hard of what I should do today, and keep drawing a blank! There are a few good fool's out there in the blogging world. Take a look at some of the blogs on my side bar and you may find one or two!!!

I did get Dahrran this morning though, and told him he missed the bus. . . I've never seen that boy get dressed so fast! He was ready to get on the bus in 5 minutes. NEVER ever does he get ready that fast, he even had his book bag, shoes, and coat on!

MacKenzie has been walking around the house saying "April Fools day" to anything and everything! It's quiet precious.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great one. I told my son he wasn't suspended and he could go to school, but it didn't take him long to figure out I was kidding. I thought about telling my husband I'm pregnant (my tubes are tied), but I could never keep a straight face. Good luck with more pranks.

    ReplyDelete