Friday, April 3, 2009

Review it Thursday - Safety Caps

safetycapslogo

If you have small children at home you've probably child-proofed everything in little hands reach. You more than likely went all out to make sure your newly crawling toddler was safe from everything, including electrical outlets.

I, like you, thought my home was safe for little hands. Until the day that Dahrran came walking up to me holding an outlet cover in his hands. I searched and searched to find where I'd left them laying out, maybe he'd gotten into one of my drawers and pulled one out. Later that evening as I was tucking him into bed I noticed one in his room was missing. It was then that I knew the outlets weren't safe.

cap

Safety Caps are an awesome product that eliminate the need for traditional outlet covers. They're larger than traditional covers making them safe for little hands, shall they make it there. There is always the choking factor when it comes to traditional covers, because they are round small and will fit into the choking tube when tried. Safety Caps will NOT.

DSC05543

Just take a look at the difference! I previously was using the Parents brand and thought they were the best, until I was sent Safety Caps. We've replaced all other covers with Safety Caps, and the kids have yet to get them off!

***WIN***
One lucky reader will win a package of Safety Caps. Go on over, take a look around and then come tell me why you need Safety Caps. That's it! This contest will end April 15th.

Extra entries available: (post a comment for each)
*Email Oprah or Ellen and tell them you love Safety Caps (worth 5 entries)
*Follow my Blog
*Blog about this contest

No comments:

Post a Comment