Wednesday, April 1, 2009

From the Children's Museum

I promised pictures of the Children's Museum.

Picture overload. Don't say I didn't warn you!

DSC05307

Aunt Bridget went along with us, and had a great time!

DSC05301


DSC05260

DSC05292


You see this right here? Kaitlynn LOVED LOVE LOVED it. She couldn't get enough of it, and I'm seriously considering putting one in our house. Although I can't figure out how to make one!

DSC05296

Had to post this one bigger, just to show her excitement!

DSC05300
It was hard to talk MacKenzie into letting me paint her face...or it wasn't. But it was hard to talk her into leaving it on! She got scared when she looked in the mirror afterwards!

DSC05315

There are these Beaver Tunnels. . . I loose my children in them EVERY TIME! They could forget the rest of the museum and just head straight for the basement with the tunnels!

DSC05316

DSC05318

Then there is the water. They LOVE the water!

DSC05319

DSC05325

DSC05265

Future Doctor MacKenzie!

DSC05267

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you had so. much. fun!! I didn't realize there was so much to do there, wow! I can't even imagine how tired you must have been afterward!

    Really fun and cute pics, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great interactive place to take the kiddos! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day!

    Yes...still making my way through the 1500+ parties...and lovin' it!

    I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

    I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

    Ta!

    ReplyDelete