Friday, April 10, 2009

...

2 high temps + 2 cranky kids + 1 achy mommy + 1 low grade temp = 3 of us not feeling well, and 2 doing just fine

This mom's just hoping it all goes away before this weekend....or it means no Easter egg hunt, no birthday party tomorrow! :( Looks like we'll be having a quiet Easter at home....or not so quiet considering Kaitlynn cries most of the time!

Want to cheer me up? Tell me how you spend your Easter! What are your family traditions? When I start feeling better I'll come back and tell you how we "normally" spend our Easter!

4 comments:

  1. i hope you all start to feel better soon. we just plan on going to my parents house for easter dinner. but before that katey and i are going to the free movie on sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you all feel better and are able to enjoy the weekend!

    We're going to attempt the kids' first Easter egg hunt tomorrow, as well as coloring eggs for the first time. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry that you are having such a hard time and that everyone is so sick...

    I finally catch up with your blog as I had been away for several days...

    As for the layout, maybe you can lower the gray from the backaround a bit (say to 4f4f4f)... Cause the pink is a bit hard to notice for blind people like me... LOL

    Everything looks great!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it hits your house it does it all at once! So sorry you guys are sick. I hope it passes quickly. Maybe a quiet day at home won't be so bad. My husband is out-of-town working so it is me and the five kids. Kind of hard to be excited, but I'll put on a smile. We've never done anything too special....find eggs and baskets and have ham for dinner. I used to invite friends over and hide eggs outside for the little ones, but quit doing that about five years ago. I like just have my own family.

    ReplyDelete