Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Why am I so upset?!?

MacKenzie got an MP3 player for Christmas. Not an expensive one, but an awesome one. It was perfect for her, had an external speaker so we didn't need headphones.

On Monday night, she lost it. I'm pretty sure where we lost it, in fact I can almost show you the exact spot. But can we find it. NOPE.

And for some reason this morning I sat straight up in my bed, freaking out because we couldn't find it. Please tell me I'm not crazy. I just know how much this is for her. Since she got it for Christmas, I don't think she's went a week and not used it. Most times it's used on a DAILY basis.

She seems to be okay with the fact that it's missing. Why am I so upset?

1 comment:

  1. As soon as you quit thinking about it, it will show up. I'm the same way...it would drive me crazy. At least it isn't the $250 iPod my son just lost! (and that's his SECOND one he's lost!). I don't even want to tell you the amount of money in lost electronics we have. Chin up, mom.

    ReplyDelete