Monday, April 27, 2009

Please don't leave

I know I'm slacking lately, or shall I say I've never really gotten into the rhythm of blogging. Maybe that's it. I'm kind of a slacker though, never completing things until the very last minute. Unless of course it's something fun that doesn't need to be done for weeks when there is stuff that needs to be done tomarrow.

So here is my post to catch up. Of course it's not all the catching up, considering there are over 100 pictures on my camera and I haven't taken a picture in a week. Just know things are staying busy here. With house showings, first communions, confirmations, birthday parties, open houses, baseball, and yard work of course we're keeping busy. We don't have a free weekend until who knows when..and I know it's well into the summer!

I'll warm you up with the Easter Egg Pictures.

Come along as we turn these
DSC05651

Into these
DSC05676

Dahrran did a great job coloring the eggs with the white crayon.
DSC05672

The girls had a great time just dropping the eggs in the cups.
DSC05671

Kaitlynn had this fascination with licking/eating the eggs. She LOVES boiled eggs.
DSC05658

This picture is just to prove that I finally gave in and just gave her an egg. Look closely in her hand...the one that's NOT in the cup!
DSC05665

All the colors the kids had to choose from....and this was one of the cheaper kits!
DSC05641

This is the best picture I have of the whole thing...just don't look at Kaitlynn's nose.
DSC05648
Can't say I didn't tell you!

While we colored eggs (yes ON the stove) this baked (yes IN the stove).
DSC05668

The day before Easter was our town Easter egg hunt. This of course is the best picture I have of them with the Easter Bunny. MacKenzie WOULD NOT go near the bunny.
DSC05694

The kids after the hunt was over, BEGGING to go through their baskets!
DSC05705

All the loot. There were over 300 eggs hid, and only 13 kids showed up. Which meant TONS of eggs for each child. They had plenty!
DSC05712

I just had to add these. As I was taking pictures of their candy she sat there and cried and cried. It was just precious. I did not then take pictures of her instead of the baskets. What kind of mom does that...not this kind.
DSC05716

She cried because she wanted a Reese's PB Egg. Just like her mommy.
DSC05717

So now that I've overloaded you on pictures, go rest. Or have a good day. It will be a few days before I get back. I'm trying to read up on all the blogs, but not doing too well with that either. Please don't leave me! I'll try to be back!

*************************
On an unrelated note. We had lookers at our house a week ago, and they've decided to come back on Wednesday!!! We're really excited. . . although things aren't looking too well on the place we put an offer on ourselves. God has a plan, and it's what gets me through.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the people are interested...would relieve a lot of stress to get the house sold quickly. Looks like a fun time on Easter. Only 13 kids is my kind of hunt. I don't go to those things in town because I can't deal with a 100 kids pushing and shoving. We stay home.

    ReplyDelete